IGNITE is an outdoor performance event featuring the acts and talents of over 2-dozen circus artists, many of whom hail from the Cirque du Soleil stages of the Las Vegas Strip. Not simply a show, IGNITE is an event that invites guests to chill, dance, drink, eat, socialize (at a distance!), experience nature, all under the stars that blanket the Mojave Desert.
For a special 2 evenings, the Sandy Valley Ranch’s horse arena transforms into a theatrical stage for over circus performers and musicians to ignite guests with joy, playfulness, and inspiration.
Sandy Valley Ranch
1411 Kingston Road
Sandy Valley, NV 89019
a sprawling 10 acres of land in the Sandy Valley of the Mojave Desert
(45 min from Las Vegas)
May 7th, 2021 (Friday)
May 8th, 2021 (Saturday)
doors open to overnight campers
doors open to all guests
music with Paulo Souza as DJ
pre-show performance animation
Sips, eats, and treats available from local food and
drink trucks including:
Bubbles and Brews
Gone With the Wine
main performance begins
more music by Paulo, drinking, eating and dancing
7pm (post-sunset) :
The expansive, 10-acre venue offers guests ample space to safely experience IGNITE together.
Out of an abundance of caution, we have capped capacity at 50 percent, lower than Nevada’s guideline recommendations. (Enjoy plenty of elbow room between seats!)
Upon arrival, please anticipate a temperature check. With respect for all present, we request that guests wear a face covering (except while actively eating or drinking) during the event. We’ll also make it easy to follow distancing guidelines at all other touchpoints: check-in, vendors, restrooms, etc.
As the event approaches, we’ll continue to update our policies to implement any other appropriate measures.
We recommend following the directions below instead of using your GPS system. The satellites still have a hard time finding us (after all we are 100 years from Las Vegas).
DIRECTIONS FROM LAS VEGAS
1. Take Interstate 15 South.
2. Exit at Jean, Nevada (exit #12) and head west on Highway 161.
3. Continue on Highway 161. Before you reach Goodsprings, turn Left at the green Sandy Valley highway sign.
4. Take the winding road over the mountain (Watch for Coyotes and Big Horned Sheep).
5. When you drop down into our valley, stay on the paved road. You will start seeing Sandy Valley Ranch signs with mileage on them so you’ll know you’re on the right track.
6. When you see a pasture on the right with a gallows (Kingston Ranch), you are almost at the Ranch. Just continue on 300 ft. and look for us on the left.
DIRECTIONS FROM CALIFORNIA
1. Take I-15 North to the Cima Road Exit (just after Baker and before Mountain Pass).
2. Take a Left (North) on Cima Road straight to Sandy Valley.
3. When you come to the fork in the road, keep right (the road turns to gravel).
4. The road is an easy trip, even with a horse trailer.
5. The Ranch is on the right immediately after you get to the second section of paving just past the big water tank.
Complimentary parking is available to all guests. We recommend you arrive early for choice spots.
Please note that this is a remote location. Uber, Lyfts, and other taxi services are not recommended.
Clothing and What to Bring:
Please note that this is an active ranch. While the venue is kept clean and orderly, the ground is mother nature’s own desert! We recommend you don appropriate footwear.
[any other encouragements/recommendations for style flare???]
What's Nearby // Make a Day of It:
Created by Sandi Croft (Cirque du Soleil) and Brandon Pereyda (XXX)
Featuring Paulo Souza as DJ
[other performers ???]
[Artist/Crew names and bios]